About the Performance Bond
A Performance Bond insurance is necessary after the winning of a tender, if a public acquisition contract has been signed, contract that includes the obligation to conclude a performance bond insurance policy.
The Performance Bond insurance protects the partner of the Insured Party if the contractual obligations assumed are not accomplished or poorly fulfilled.
In addition, the Performance Bond guarantees to the Beneficiary that the contractual obligations stemming from the guaranteed contract are correctly carried out.
What are the advantages of a Performance Bond from City Insurance?
- Flexible offer
- Rapid feedback in terms of the completion of the financial analysis, as well as the issuance of the policies
- The forms demanded by the Beneficiary are always respected
- Competitive insurance premiums
- The policies are issued according to the clauses demanded through the data sheet or the tender book
- Extended territorial coverage