For City Insurance, human capital is one of the most important assets driving growth. From 15 people in 2008, the company currently employs directly 400 people in a geographical area spanning over 42 offices and branches across Romania.
- Vivendi International – 85.23%
- Other legal and natural persons – 14,77%
- President: Mr. Robert WOODTHORPE BROWNE
- Vice-President: Mr. Max Walter ROSSLER
- Member: Mrs. Aelita ARAMPOVA
- Member: Mr. Epameinondas PAPANIKOLAOU
- Member: Mr. Cristian PASCALE
- President: Mr. Renato SZILAGYI
- Member: Spyridon-Stavros MAVROGALOS-FOTIS
Global Strategy Advisory Board
- Kevin Hulbert
Kevin Hulbert is a former senior intelligence officer in the CIA’s Directorate of Operations who currently serves on the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board. After retiring from the CIA in 2014, Kevin founded the XK Group where he is President and CEO. XK Group is a boutique firm specializing in security and intelligence solutions for the private sector. Kevin has spent many years analysing political and security issues around the world and he is well positioned to advise on overcoming political, bureaucratic and cultural challenges.
Sunil Sabharwal is an independent business investor and advisor of Indian-Hungarian descent who set up the Budapest office of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). Sunil has also served as the US Alternative Executive Director to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) between 2016-2018 , and more recently was Chairman of Earthport, an LSE-listed entity, until its sale to Visa. Sunil graduated from the London Business School with a Master of Science in Management, and from the Ohio State University (OSU) with a Bachelor of Sciences in Business Administration.
Federico Trillo is a former Spanish politician, who has also served as Ambassador of Spain to the United Kingdom. Federico has also collaborated in the founding of the Association for Studies for Social Progress and he is a member of the Spanish Commission of Military History. He is the author of many books on law and judicial and political thought. He holds a bachelor’s degree in law from the University of Salamanca and a PhD in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid.
Head of Departments
- Underwriting Manager: Alexandra Blănaru
- Sales Manager: Mircea Buzera
- Deputy Claims Manager: Marius Anghel
- Risk Manager: Marinela Nica
- Reinsurance Manager: Cosmin Stan
- Motor Vehicle Department Manager: Alexandru Braşoveanu
- Head of Internal Control Department: Gabriel Stoica
- Head of Financial-Accounting Department: Alina Gârda