About the Maintenance Bond
Any legal person that carried out a contract must, after the completion of the works, present a maintenance bond in order to remedy, without additional costs, any subsequent defects.
The Maintenance Bond assures the Beneficiary that any hidden defects/vices of the executed work occurring during the post-execution period will be remedied (maintenance period).
This period of post-execution guarantee refers to the period of notification regarding the defects, starting from the signing of the procès-verbal of reception to the signing of the procès-verbal of final reception.
What are the advantages of a Maintenance Bond from City Insurance?
- Flexible offer
- Rapid feedback in terms of the completion of the financial analysis, as well as the issuance of the policies
- The forms demanded by the Beneficiary are always respected
- Competitive insurance premiums
- The policies are issued according to the clauses demanded through the data sheet or the tender book
- Extended territorial coverage